Named after the Five Taoist Immortals who forged the Temple on Heavenly Horse Mountain in Wudangshan, where our personal journey with the Great Tao took full force and training, while living at said Temple in 2018. One tea for each Immortal, this will be an ongoing, and changing series of seasonal and or aged teas, as a tribute to the Dragons Gate sect of the Complete Reality School of Taoism, as well as to our own path here at The Space Between Black and White, of Tsui, or “Gathering Together”, which was our path casted by the I Ching after ceremony, by the temples current knowledge holder and master, Li Shifu.
Journey with us through the different levels of oxidation, and or fermentation, as well as different methods of processing of the tea plant. This Space Between Sampler includes one tea of each major tea type (namely— Green, White, Oolong, Black, and Puerh), from pristine mountain ranges of Taiwan and China. Each tea is hand picked, and a wonderful representation of the tea type— easily identified with our flavor profile/ brewing tips on the labels of each tea. There is also a discount for buying the set as a whole, as opposed to an ounce of each tea individually from our website.
The sampler is available with either 10g of each tea, or 1oz of each tea, accordingly from the drop down menu.
Current Seasonal Five Immortals Selection:
- Dragons Gate: Aged Taiwanese Qin Xin White Tea (Picture 3)
- Mystical Nature: 2020 Spring Tai Ping Hou Kui Green Tea (Picture 4)
- Hermits Headstash: 2020 Spring Jin Xuan Meishan Taiwanese Milk Oolong Tea (Picture 5)
- Taoist Immortal: 2020 Spring Yunnan Old Tree Taliensis Dian Hong Black Bud Pick Tea (Picture 2)
- Endless River: 2004 Yuxi Old Growth Single Origin Massive Leaf Raw Puerh (Picture 1)